POOL RULES DURING LAP SWIM
LAP LANE RESERVATIONS
Reservations for Lap Lanes are from 6:00 am until 11:00 m on Monday through Fridays only. Lap Swim at any other time on the schedule is on a first come, first serve basis.
During the non-reserved lap swim times, please be considerate of others waiting to swim. If you have been in the pool for over an hour, please exit the pool and we will look forward to seeing you during your next visit.
Lane #1 (closest to the door) will remain available for swimmers wanting to do swim exercises and not lap swim.
MAKING A RESERVATION
You can stop in at the Front Desk or call during business hours to schedule a Lap Lane Reservation. Please note: If when you call you end up needing to leave a voicemail with you reservation request, that it is not yet secured until you receive a call back from a staff member confirming your requested time.
You may reserve a lane up to two days in advance. Please use the guide below which illustrates which days you can schedule reservations for.
Monday---->reserve up to Wednesday
Thursday------------------> Monday (no reservations on Sat/Sun)
Friday----------------------> Tuesday (no reservations on Sat/Sun)
A Wait List will be maintained for swimmers who would like to be called in a cancellation occurs. If you have reserved lap swim time that you are unable to make, please call the Front Desk so we can allow another person to swim in your place.
- Bring your own towel and goggles. Kickboards, pull buoys, fins, jogging belts are available for use.
- Rinse off before entering the pool area. No street shoes allowed on deck. Leave your personal belongings in a locker or poolside on the chair, at the end of your lane.
CHILDREN USING LAP SWIM
- Children must be able to swim on their own, without a floatation device or assistance
- Children under 13 years of age must have a parent/adult in the water with them
- Children over 13 years of age may swim on their own but may not use the pool for rec swim activity during lap swim times
- The Lifeguard on duty may request a swim test from a child at any time if they are unsure of the child's swimming abilities
- Swim Test: Swimming four lengths of the pool without stopping and treading water for one minute