1. Have fun and be safe.
2.Breath-Holding activities are not permitted in YMCA pools.
3. Shower Before Entering the Pool.
4. Proper Swimming Attire must be worn at all times.
5. Only Coast Guard approved flotation is allowed.
6. Glass containers and food are not permitted on the pool deck.
7. All kids under 15 must pass a safety swim test.
8. Diving is not permitted.
9. Persons with bandages, open cuts and/or open wounds are not permitted in the pool.
10. Walk while on deck, unsafe behavior is determined by the lifeguard.
11. Obey Lifeguards at all times. Their word is final.